Westfield RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Tumblr_static_9zwx3vzt6ygwc88ww8k840ggk
Welcome
▶Westfield RPG

"If you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones."
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 2 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 2 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 18, на Съб Апр 06, 2024 7:02 pm
Lydia Mikaelson
Administrator
Holland Roden
Форкс - на пръв поглед един напълно спокоен град, но дали наистина е така? В малкото градче виреят вампири, върколаци и други същества, за които нормалните хора не подозират, защото просто те се сливат с тях. Вампири и върколаци водят войни, но когато става на въпрос за защитава на градчето Кълънови и върколаците са готови да преглътнат и да сключат примирие. Нови премеждия - всеки ден.
Latest topics
» The one and only - She's not a monster she's a survaiver
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension EmptyВто Мар 31, 2015 11:09 pm by † Katherine Martinez †

» I live in a circus for a psycho...we're all mad here!
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension EmptyВто Мар 31, 2015 10:34 pm by terror.

» Death comes quick, in the beat of a heart, and he ain't picky about who he takes.
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension EmptyВто Мар 31, 2015 9:23 pm by Lydia

» Другарче за РП
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension EmptyВто Мар 31, 2015 7:58 pm by Валъри Монтроуз

» Запази си лик
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension EmptyПон Мар 30, 2015 10:08 pm by † Katherine Martinez †

» Отсъствия и възвръщане на лик
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension EmptyПон Мар 30, 2015 4:07 pm by Lydia

» Другарче на GIF RP
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension EmptyСъб Мар 28, 2015 4:44 pm by Lydia

» That's how the lost get found
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension EmptyСъб Мар 28, 2015 3:24 pm by Валъри Монтроуз

» Welcome to the family and never forget - insanity is one of our big charms |Before 6 months
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension EmptyСъб Мар 28, 2015 2:51 pm by Валъри Монтроуз

Форкс - на пръв поглед един напълно спокоен град, но дали наистина е така? В малкото градче виреят вампири, върколаци и други същества, за които нормалните хора не подозират, защото просто те се сливат с тях. Вампири и върколаци водят войни, но когато става на въпрос за защитава на градчето Кълънови и върколаците са готови да преглътнат и да сключат примирие. Нови премеждия - всеки ден.

Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension

2 posters

Go down

Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Empty Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension

Писане by Lydia Нед Мар 22, 2015 5:54 pm

Ще престанеш ли да ми дишаш във врата? Опитвам се да се концентрирам.
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Tumblr_nbgde9xe5Q1ral0gco2_250
Lydia
Lydia

Брой мнения : 80

Върнете се в началото Go down

Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Empty Re: Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension

Писане by nicholas frey; Нед Мар 22, 2015 6:02 pm

Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Tumblr_nanou0btFg1syufsqo3_250
Какво рисуваш?
nicholas frey;
nicholas frey;
Cannibal
Cannibal

Брой мнения : 14

Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Empty Re: Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension

Писане by Lydia Чет Мар 26, 2015 6:13 pm

Стой така още малко и ще разбереш.
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Tumblr_nakdz2DUPe1tgn9sjo9_250
Lydia
Lydia

Писане by nicholas frey; Чет Мар 26, 2015 6:56 pm

Стоим така вече час.
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Tumblr_nbn10ncU6X1qeey9xo6_250
nicholas frey;
nicholas frey;
Cannibal
Cannibal

Писане by Lydia Чет Мар 26, 2015 7:01 pm

Последната щриха е добавена. Вече можеш да дойдеш и да видиш.
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Tumblr_n641e06Z8O1t27ahco2_250
А после можем да правим каквото кажеш, стига да ми отговориш на един въпрос.
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Tw-9a-giffingteenwolf
Lydia
Lydia

Писане by nicholas frey; Чет Мар 26, 2015 7:20 pm

Какъв въпрос?
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Tumblr_nf6i4yLbrM1qebbs7o7_r1_250
nicholas frey;
nicholas frey;
Cannibal
Cannibal

Писане by Lydia Чет Мар 26, 2015 7:22 pm

Защо ме спаси онзи ден? Можеше да ме оставиш и да оставиш инстинкитите ти да те водят.
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Tumblr_nkw5pgOyoz1tqnyj7o2_250
Lydia
Lydia

Писане by nicholas frey; Чет Мар 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Защото си една от малкото, които не ги е страх да седят до мен. Защото не заслужаваш такава смърт...
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Tumblr_ngzh9nXIv71qebbs7o1_250
... Защото дори и всяка част в мен да желае да се нахраня с плътта ти, няма да си простя, ако те убия.
nicholas frey;
nicholas frey;
Cannibal
Cannibal

Писане by Lydia Чет Мар 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Ако те познаваха по-добре нямаше да ги е страх.
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Tumblr_ncx4j7hy4U1tsr4jxo3_250
Благодаря ти, Ник.

А сега навит ли си да направим малък купон или предпочиташ да излезем някъде?
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Tumblr_n9xtyy2lyH1s392ayo1_250
Lydia
Lydia

Писане by nicholas frey; Чет Мар 26, 2015 7:36 pm

Да излезем някъде. Знаеш, че не си падам по купоните.
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Tumblr_nb2tyn4bfN1tf9dauo1_250
nicholas frey;
nicholas frey;
Cannibal
Cannibal

Писане by Lydia Чет Мар 26, 2015 7:40 pm

И все пак някой ден ще се наложи да се сблъскаш с толкова много хора и плът.
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Tumblr_nathe2xeij1tsr4jxo1_250
Къде отиваме?
Lydia
Lydia

Писане by nicholas frey; Чет Мар 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Ако толкова искаш, ще направим купон и ще ме гледаш как ям човешки черва, докато ти ядеш сладолед.
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Tumblr_n7nlukAh8C1rvnq90o1_500
nicholas frey;
nicholas frey;
Cannibal
Cannibal

Писане by Lydia Чет Мар 26, 2015 7:45 pm

Да, не е чак толкова блестяща идея, но пък за сметка на това си имам извинение. Някой ден може да опитаме
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Tumblr_mz3kmhWzv61ri1cyco4_250
Lydia
Lydia

Писане by nicholas frey; Чет Мар 26, 2015 7:48 pm

Ще чакам.
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Tumblr_n7nlukAh8C1rvnq90o2_500
nicholas frey;
nicholas frey;
Cannibal
Cannibal

Писане by Lydia Чет Мар 26, 2015 8:14 pm

Сякаш това е възможно, Ник.
Something lately drives me crazy Has to do with how you make me Struggle to get your attention Calling you brings aprehension Stiles-Lydia-stiles-and-lydia-31291877-200-200
Lydia
Lydia

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Върнете се в началото

Права за този форум:
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите